The way we see it, clinical registries have the promise to be remarkable tools to create impact and action in the face of the field’s greatest challenges. But despite having loads of healthcare data, many medical specialty registries are experiencing low participation levels and engagement, and a lack of meaningful, measurable results in advancing care and improving patient outcomes.
ArborMetrix’s session during the CMSS Registry Summit will describe how to leverage four building blocks to become a registry master-builder and create lasting value and engagement.
- Acquire: Getting the data
- Organize: Sorting the garbage from the gold
- Assemble: Transforming data into value with analytics
- Act: Leveraging evidence to drive results
Date: Thursday, May 9
Time: 7:30 - 8:20 a.m.
Location: Alpine 1 Room, Swissotel, Chicago
- Shannon Eubank, Director, Product Management
- Spencer Heaton, M.D., M.B.A., Chief Medical Officer
- Brent Knop, Director, Software Engineering
- Bradley Moore, M.P.H., Director, Registry Solutions
To learn more about the CMSS Summit on the Future of Clinical Registries, visit CMSS.org/registry.
ArborMetrix advances healthcare through data science by transforming data into insights for decision-making. Our healthcare analytics solutions deliver clinically-rich and relevant evidence at the level of precision needed to measure and improve clinical outcomes, advance care, and optimize performance. Our data science platform allows for efficient aggregation and deep analysis of healthcare data, and deploys advanced analytics that deliver credible, trusted insights that lead to results that have a real impact on real people.