Join us April 6 for the NQRN Registry Business Case Tool Webinar, hosted by PCPI®
The right tool can make any complex job easier and more effective.
Last spring, PCPI and the National Quality Registry Network (NQRN) developed the NQRN Registry Business Case Tool, a valuable resource to help medical specialty societies and other healthcare organizations make the sometimes complex job of launching and supporting a registry that much simpler.
PCPI is hosting a webinar April 6 focused on this tool, a template that helps to define a new or expanded registry’s purpose, goals and objectives. The session will feature practical advice on using the NQRN tool and planning for a powerful registry centered on achieving meaningful business objectives – for the society and its members.
During the PCPI webinar, Kurt Skifstad, Ph.D., Chief Executive Officer of ArborMetrix, will share lessons learned from ArborMetrix’s experience in building and supporting clinical data registries for quality improvement, research, and CMS quality reporting. Katherine Ast, M.S.W., L.C.S.W., Director of Quality and Research, Academy of Hospice & Palliative Medicine, will highlight how AHPM has used the NQRN tool to define its registry business case.
Attend the webinar to learn how to use the NQRN tool and to hear from Kurt how:
- A registry with a vision for collaborative quality improvement quickly established and grew a national footprint, which has led to NIH funding, publications in leading journals, and new cross-specialty collaboration
- A national specialty society registry doubled down its focus on CMS Quality Reporting and increased its QCDR reporting – and registry participation – by four times in one year
- A national specialty society connected its registry to specific clinical challenges, which led its members to develop best practices resulting in reduced readmissions (and helped the society build partnerships with the FDA and industry)
What: NQRN Registry Business Case Tool Webinar, hosted by PCPI
- Katherine Ast, M.S.W., L.C.S.W., Director of Quality and Research, Academy of Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- Kurt Skifstad, Ph.D., Chief Executive Officer, ArborMetrix
- Darryl Roberts, Ph.D., M.S., R.N., Healthcare Quality Research Leader, Advanced Analytics & Health Research, Battelle (moderator)
When: Thursday, April 6, 2017
12 p.m. EST / 11 a.m. CST / 10 a.m. MST / 9 a.m. PST
Register to attend this free educational webinar hosted by PCPI and NQRN.